Find out what it is like to work in a HR role by hearing first-hand from some AHRI members who work in the people management profession.
This month’s profile
This months profile is Michelle McConachy, Human Resources Manager, Corporate - Crown Casino, Melbourne.
In 1994 Michelle commenced working at Crown as a table games croupier (dealer), from there she progressed through supervisory, training and management roles within Table Games until 2004.
Michelle is currently responsible for providing generalist HR operational support, advice and guidance for approximately 500 people across the corporate business units at Crown.
- Helen Lea Head of Human Resources, Australasia - British American Tobacco
- Sally Johnson CAHRI Senior adviser HR Capability - Victorian State Services Authority
- Christopher Shen MAHRI Principal Consulting Psychologist - CJS High Performance Consulting
- Joydeep Hor CAHRI Managing Partner - Harmers Workplace Lawyers
- Danielle Flint MAHRI Senior Associate - Deacons
- Rod Jones FAHRI Advanced Skills Lecturer in Human Resource Management - West Coast TAFE
- Luke Howden MAHRI - HR Manager Raytheon Australia
- Alan Grinsell-Jones MAHRI Special Counsel – Deacons
- Andy Maskell MAHRI Petty Officer Writer - Royal Australian Navy - Assistant to the Warrant Officer of the Navy
- Mary Dwyer CEO - Impact Solutions
- Jane Hanna MAHRI HR Manager - Norske Skog Boyer Paper Mill